- 1 can chick peas, drained, rinsed and dried (important to DRY them)
- 1 Tablespoon sweetspreads vanilla coconutter
- 1/4 teaspoon tahitiangoldco vanilla beans
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut shreds (I use lowfat let's do organic brand because they don't over-brown)
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium glass bowl, microwave the sweetspread, vanilla beans, oil and sweetener for 25 seconds. Stir well.
- Toss in the Chick Peas and mix to coat.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Place on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until the beans are dried and hardened.