It’s really hard to find a healthy macaroon recipe, but my version has no sugar or oil, so in my book, these are much healthier than what you’ll find online. I just love coconut and pumpkin, so the two together are absolutely delicious. What’s better…the fact that they’re made in one bowl and in under 2 minutes.
Let these babies cool before eating. If you don't eat them all, go ahead and store them in a sealed container at room temperature or in the fridge. I've done both and they're still divine.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10-12 minutes
- Yield : 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whip egg whites to light peaks, then add in sweetener. Add in the coconut, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt and mix on low until fully combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop by the rounded tablespoon and place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until set. Remove and cool completely, then serve.