- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Yield : 2 TBS per serving
- 2 cups almonds
- 2 tablespoons flax (I like a flax, chia, cacao, coconut brand by Spectrum)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Spreads Chocolate Brownie coconutter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon low fat coconut shreds
- To a medium-large food processor, add almonds through 2 teaspoons cacao nibs and process for 8-10 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Add in remaining cacao nibs and low fat coconut shreds and pulse to combine.