Fresh and creamy sauce over healthy low-carb zucchini-noodles...OH MY! The sauce is vegan and rivals any fatty fettuccine sauce you'll ever have- I swear! The trick- avocado and soaked cashews. The fat is healthy, so top in on your zoodles without guilt! I don't know about you, but I cannot recall the last time I had real noodles. My body doesn't do well with that many carbs, but more than that, I just like fresh zucchini noodles better! I really do! No- they're not the starchy comfort food you know and love, but they make a really nice substitute and they're just as fun to eat.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Yield : 4
- 4 medium zuucchini
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water for soaking
- 1/2 large, ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Flavor God Garlic Lovers Seasoning - or use garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 small green onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 4 garlic flavor chicken sausages
- Soak the cashews in water for 4-6 hours. Drain and rinse.
- Using a spiralizer, "zoodle" all four zucchini. Pat dry and set aside.
- Place the cashews into a medium blender with all remaining ingredients (except the sausages). Blend until smooth.
- Spray a large pot with cooking spray. Slice chicken sausages and add to pot. Saute over medium heat until cooked through.
- Add zucchini noodles and stir for 1 minute. Add sauce and carefully stir to combine.
- Dish onto 4 plates, and serve.