We’re all about healthy, nutritious, quick and easy in my house. This recipe checks off all of those boxes and adds one more…deliciousness. My kids whip these up on their own quite often now, so for me, they just got even easier. They’re gluten-free and made up of whole food ingredients too.
This recipe is so easy (and so tasty) that my kids whip them up every few days. These soft little muffins have no flour of any kind. They make perfect school snacks and provide a nice on-the-go breakfast when life gets a bit too busy for sitting down. And judging by the name, I'm sure you can guess that they're made in a blender. Guess what that means for you? Less cleanup. You're welcome:)
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Yield : 28 mini muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small blender, add all ingredients.
- Blend for 5-10 seconds or until fully combined.
- Grease or line 28 mini muffin cups. Fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.