Well, the only thing that would've made these cute little treats better would have been a chocolate bottom. But since we aren't having any sweeteners of any kind this month (not even stevia), I made these Frozen Cashew-Banana-Coconut Bites. Huge hit with the kiddos! Use ripe, yet semi-firm bananas. They provide all the sweetness you need. My cashew butter of choice (when am not using my own homemade stuff) is Trader Joe's salted creamy variety. I think one day I will coat the bottoms with Lily's sugar-free melted chocolate and cover the sides and tops in cashew butter. #wholefood
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Yield : 8-12
- Using a teaspoon, coat the bottom of several silicone mini muffin cups with cashew butter.
- Drop a banana coin inside and press lightly.
- Cover with more cashew butter.
- Sprinkle tops with coconut.
- Freeze several hours or until hardened.