Nutrition facts :
Carbohydrate Content: 8;
Fat Content: 8;
Protein Content: 20;
This bread is super moist and delicious with a great macro-profile. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 by 5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer, add all dry ingredients. Whisk.
- Add the eggs, applesauce, milk, vanilla extract, and drained zucchini. Mix on low. Add the lily's chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour into loaf pan. Bake for 36-40 minutes or until and inserted toothpick comes out clean.