I wish everyone knew just how healthy these little chia seeds are for them. They’re super high in fiber and contain Omega 3’s. They keep you nice and full, which can lead to weight loss. Check this out….
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains:
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of are Omega 3s)
- Calcium: 18% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDA.
- They also contain Zinc, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Potassium, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) and Vitamin B2.
Mixing them with fruit makes them extra delicious. It's a flavor and texture explosion.
- Prep Time : 3 minutes
- Yield : 1
- Stir everything together and leave in the fridge overnight.